I've been a way for a while.

 DAY 66  I took a much needed vacation last week, and let Roy deal with all the house stuff!  The results aren't necessarily dramatic, but progress continues.

Finishing the innards of the wall prior to the insulation. 



Then delivering and putting up the sheetrock. 


                                           Looking more and more like a real home each day!

              Speaking of homes, our current one is in complete disarray as we prepare to stage and sell. 

                                       


But the mess doesn't really compare to what's going on next door!


Speaking of doors, though, we finally have ours in place and revealed.


And in case you were wondering where I was, that's me with my grandson at the first swim up bar at sea, on the ICON on the Seas (Royal Caribbean).


          We stayed in a room off of Central Park (pictured below) which has over 33,500 living plants!


My grandson has gotten quite proficient on the Flowrider - their signature water feature 

(along with 6 water slides and 7 pools). 


It was a vacation well spent!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been a while