Decisions, decisions

 DAY 43

Once again I feel there's been alack of posts, but not because nothing has been going on.  It's just that what's been going on has not been particularly photogenic





I mean, who doesn't want to see a bathtub or water pipes (that's my laundry room).



This is probably my favorite picture; can you see all the wires in the ceiling? I think we drove the electricians crazy!




We made SO many decisions re: lights - where, which ones, how many switches, what controls what, where to place outlets.  They were extremely receptive to our many requests and changes.  (Of course, how they really felt about us is ??) 



And they've started putting up some sheetrock.  At least in the garage. They still need an inspection before the walls go up inside the house.   Siding may go up tomorrow; now that should provide for some good pictures!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been a while